Friday, November 5, 2010

LAST RIMMEL CHALLENGE EVER???

HELLO!

So last night I received my final Rimmel Challenge... ever.
The premise is as follows: The public is going to vote on who has been the best Rimmel 10 Girl and whoever wins will be crowned Rimmel Royalty, which means that I will receive free Rimmel products for LIFE. Needless to say, I'd like to win so very much and I actually think that I have been one of the best Rimmel 10. I've worked incredibly hard on all of my challenges.

So my job now is to campaign. I will be making a campaign ad (I approve this message and all) and also posting regularly to my twitter, facebook, and here about things I've been doing. I will be creating the PERFECT London Look and seriously, don't sweat it, I will have the best one. That'll be going up in the next two days. In essence, this weekend is all about campaigning.

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE NOOOOOW

(I'm losing- HURRY)

No comments:

Post a Comment